Fashion dictates its own rules, so many involuntarily begin to think about various ways of transformation . On the streets, you can find many young people with various punctures on their faces, which reflects their individuality. Nose piercings are perhaps the most popular. But before that, you should carefully consider and weigh everything carefully, so that you do not regret what you have done later.
General information about nose piercing
It is a type of piercing in which a puncture is made in the nose to install an earring . The options vary, but the classic method is to puncture the nostrils or the central nasal septum.
Piercing can not be performed by everyone, since there are certain contraindications:
- Epilepsy, mental disorders.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- Malignant tumor of any localization.
- Congenital heart defect.
- Renal failure (can cause metabolic disorders, which negatively affect tissue healing).
- Bronchial asthma.
- Chronic diseases of internal organs.
- Autoimmune pathologies.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Jewelry must necessarily meet certain requirements:
- Convenient removal mechanism.
- Easy maintenance.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Aesthetic appearance.
Their shape can be completely different . For the wings of the nose and the lower septum, classic rings or half rings are often used. Also insert carnations, tunnels. The material may also vary, but titanium, bioplastic, or medical grade steel is better for the first installation. After healing, you can purchase gold, silver, platinum jewelry.
The puncture technique consists of the following stages:
- The master disinfects hands, tools.
- A place for the future decoration is chosen, then the marking is done. There can be several points, after which the most suitable place is chosen.
- Anesthesia is carried out at the request of the client.
- The puncture site is cleaned with an antiseptic so as not to infect.
- A puncture is made with a sterile needle or pistol, after which the earring is immediately inserted. A ball is screwed onto the opposite end as a fastening element.
For subsequent care, it is necessary to use the products recommended by the master. Also, you cannot touch the piercing with dirty hands, change the earring until it heals completely, sleep with your face in the pillow. In addition, you should refrain from visiting pools, open water bodies.
Also Read : Purple Shampoos: How Do They Really Work?
Benefits of nose piercing
Undoubtedly, this direction has its advantages, otherwise it would not have such popularity. The benefits include the following:
- The biggest plus, of course, is the feeling of inner satisfaction . Usually, the desire to get pierced comes on suddenly and does not let go until it is done. Of course, you can put a “snag”, but it is hardly possible to get a feeling of complete pleasure from this.
- There are no special requirements for facial features . Even a long nose can be decorated with a small ring. Moreover, the place of choice of punctures can be absolutely any. This will immediately give a special zest to the image, help to change the style.
- The choice of many jewelry allows you to change the annoying earring at any time. The variety of materials is also a big advantage. Therefore, everyone will be able to choose the most suitable option for themselves, depending on their desires and preferences.
- For many, piercing is a necessary way of expressing oneself . In addition, young people note that it gives a certain sexuality. Self-confidence rises, which has a positive effect on the overall presentation of oneself.
- During the recovery period, the masters recommend adhering to proper nutrition , consuming large amounts of clean water, fruits and vegetables. This will be a pleasant bonus for the whole organism as a whole, since it will be possible not only to get enough of useful microelements, but also to reduce excess weight.
- Is one of the few methods to stand out from the gray crowd . Punctured faces often catch the eye on the street. Therefore, those who like to draw attention to themselves will definitely be satisfied.
Disadvantages of nose piercing
As you might guess, in addition to the positive aspects, there are also disadvantages. They need to be given more detailed attention, since the risks can be great. The main disadvantages are:
- The procedure cannot be classified as painless . This is especially true for people with a low pain threshold. Unpleasant sensations may appear, tears may go. And after the puncture, the place starts to burn and pulsate.
- A very unpleasant moment if you accidentally catch a piece of jewelry on your clothes . Moreover, it is not always possible to control this, which is associated with the movements “on the machine”. There is also a chance of getting caught on the pillowcase while sleeping. This fact not only causes pain, but also negatively affects the healing phase.
- If pierced in winter, the puncture will take longer to heal . It is unlikely that there is an opportunity to sit out at home, and on the street, discharge from the nose can go along with bacteria. This increases the risk of complications.
- If you get tired of the earring, of course, you can take it out. But a scar will remain at the puncture site , which may take too long to heal. You will have to use regenerating ointments to get rid of the scar.
- With improper care, there is a risk of infection . Complications can be unpredictable, so everyone in any case takes great responsibility for their health. In addition, some people experience metal rejection.
If, after studying the listed disadvantages, the desire to get pierced has not died out, then you should look for a good master . However, one should not forget about possible contraindications, so before that you need to consult a doctor. But it’s better to think it over again, because fashion is fleeting, and a clean face will always be an indicator of good taste.
Also Read : Choose a Custom Eye Make-Up Remover!